||Campton & Chicksands
|Campton Lower School
Campton Lower School is situated in an attractive village setting backing
onto the recreation ground. The catchment area is the parish of Campton
The main building was erected in 1875 and has many attractive Victorian
architectural features. The Hall is in this part of the school and
is used for assemblies, physical education, music, drama and as a dining
The main building provides bright, attractive classrooms for our Reception
and Year 1 children. A separate block close to the main building houses
our Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4 pupils in bright mobile classrooms.
We have good facilities for teaching computer skills and have a small
The Old School House contains our main reception, Head Teacher’s office
and general staff facilities.
The playground to the rear of the school has access to the village recreation
ground which is used for playtimes during the summer months.
For more details contact : Head Teacher: Mrs. Lisa Clifton Tel: 01462 813359
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Lower School Website
Shefford, Bedfordshire, UK (map)